Our Charter Rates
- Up to 6 Anglers or Passengers
Pricing is for cash payments
. For Credit Card transactions, there is a 5% surcharge.Inshore Virginia Beach Charters
(up to 15 miles) Inlet Trip
3hr - $400 Seasonal ( October - May ) 1/2 Day Inshore
4hrs - $600 3/4 Day Inshore
6hr - $800 Full Day Inshore
8hr - $1100 VB Scenic Tours
2hr - $350Shared / Make Up Charters
are $135/person (inshore charters only 4hrs)
A credit card is needed to reserve your charter!
Cards are not charged until day of your trip.
- Cancellations must be no less than 72 hours before the booked charter.
- IF YOU DO NOT SHOW UP OR CALL - THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE CHARTER WILL BE CHARGED - NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Mates work for tips, so 15%-20% tip is customary
- We have the right to cancel and/or reschedule any trip!
- No refunds for Sea Sickness - see below
WHAT OUR CHARTERS INCLUDE:
Licensed Captain/First Mate
Rods and Reels
Bait and Tackle
Ice and on board fish cooler
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
Rub-On Sunscreen (no spray allowed)
Lunch, Snacks and Drinks (Beer cans allowed - no bottles or hard liquor)
Plenty of water - It gets hot on the ocean.
Rain Gear or Jacket for if there is a shower
Sunglasses - polarized work best, cut reflections on the water
A Camera - for recording that catch!
Boat shoes or shoes with light colored, non-slip soles
A cooler for your fish (leave it in you car until we get back)
If you suffer from any - even mild - motion sickness, please take some medication (such as Dramamine) the night before and again in the morning before leaving for your trip.
You should consult you doctor if you have concerns about taking motion sickness medication.